Adblock breaks this site

Best Movie Editor Ever?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ultrakurby, Apr 13, 2008.

  1. ultrakurby

    ultrakurby Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2008
    Posts:
    1,284
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Best Movie Editor Ever?

    What would you say the best movie editor is? I have windows movie maker and im looking for a really amazing one with no viruses! Please tell me a link and rate on a scale from 1-10 (10 being best). Thanks!
     
  2. kushal

    kushal Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    571
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Best Movie Editor Ever?

    sony vegas pro 8 ---hard to use but the best

    cyberlink power directer --- easy to use and good.
     
  3. juvenilepunk

    juvenilepunk Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    May 13, 2006
    Posts:
    5,424
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Best Movie Editor Ever?

    I hear the editing program that comes with the macs is really good, dunnno
    whats its called or how to get it though
     
  4. CodyX36

    CodyX36 Forum Retard
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2006
    Posts:
    2,181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Best Movie Editor Ever?

    I use (and about 95% of all the good CS movies I watch) use Vegas 7.0 or better. I currently have 7 which is great, I don't do much editing myself, like Kushal said, its not the easiest to use, but it has it all.
     
  5. gravitas

    gravitas Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2007
    Posts:
    136
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Best Movie Editor Ever?

  6. mustangjesse

    mustangjesse Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2008
    Posts:
    106
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Best Movie Editor Ever?

    how much is vegas?
     
< buying level 65-138 spending 33 M on it | Free!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site