Adblock breaks this site

[PP] Buying alot off accounts!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by MARKET4RS2, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARKET4RS2

    MARKET4RS2 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2009
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying alot off accounts!

    NOTE: I DO NOT GO FIRST I AM NOT NEW TO THIS SITE AND IDC THAT I AM A LEECHER!!!

    Hello this is MARKET4RS2 wich stands for Market for Runescape2.
    Were currently stocking up accounts.

    The Rules:
    I do not go first.
    I do not use a OMM for trade worth less then $150 aboth $150 I will be happy to use Darkgroove as OMM and no one else.
    I do not wan't to buy account with recovery questions and/or a bank pin.
    If you sell me a account you must give me all the details.


    I DO NOT BUY ACCOUNTS THAT ARE TOTALLY BROKE! ( MINIMUM OF 500k )

    For a account with membership I pay $3 each month more!
    All mills on the account are worth $2.60 ea!

    The accounts I buy:

    I am highly looking for low level accounts with alot of money on it ( 1m+ ).
    I am also highly looking for PKERS with good stats or alot of money to get the good stats or both!


    I also buy mains, skillers, tanks, zerker pures etc.

    Contact me at: [email protected]


    Always ask for a PM on sythe if you don't trust it!

    Have a nice day :D
    -----

    Please watch out for imposters!
    Market2rs4@hotmail.com ( see the 2 and the 4 changed )
     
  2. The Raider

    The Raider Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2007
    Posts:
    647
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying alot off accounts!

    You seem like fun4jagex.
    Funny.
     
  3. sub z3r0

    sub z3r0 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2009
    Posts:
    738
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  4. ball of sack

    ball of sack Member

    Joined:
    May 4, 2009
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying alot off accounts!

    HUGE VOUCH FOR MARKETRS2! bit worried at the staRT! but nice guy to talk to and a huge help! tysm for the 110! w00t im up and pking in no time legit to the max!tY!
     
  5. bernardotelo

    bernardotelo Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    133
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying alot off accounts!

    double topic ?
     
  6. MARKET4RS2

    MARKET4RS2 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2009
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying alot off accounts!

    Ever seen a thread from 09?
     
  7. RsProd

    RsProd Hero
    $100 USD Donor New Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2010
    Posts:
    7,984
    Referrals:
    34
    Sythe Gold:
    134
    Heidy (2) Easter 2013 Lawrence
    [PP] Buying alot off accounts!

    Yep, plenty.

    Banned for ban evading. Infracted for grave digging.
     
< [Buying] Level 4 account with original login name | 96 Fishing Skiller ~ Has Members til March 2nd ~ Can Fish Rocks >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site