Adblock breaks this site

[Paypal] Selling rune pure (Ancients/Barrage)

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by robot3021, Sep 2, 2009.

  1. robot3021

    robot3021 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2006
    Posts:
    418
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Selling rune pure (Ancients/Barrage)

    [​IMG]

    This is an account I haven't used in a very long time and I'm looking for paypal money for it.

    It does have recoveries set but I will remove and show you proof if I get a good offer.

    Highlights:

    Level 82
    Good name (name changer coming soon anyway)
    DT/MM Complete
    Won 35M+ in stakes (before the trade meter, it has not much cash now)
    Excellent Pker
    Powerful range/mager
    Has several holiday items (not discontinued ones)
    Melee stats can easily be brought up to make it even more powerful

    We can use a MM or do half-half (I will never go first).

    A/W - $120

    Also selling a level 122 ask me if interested

    I will be back in a few hours so lets keep the offers going
     
  2. Fallen Death

    Fallen Death Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2009
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Selling rune pure (Ancients/Barrage)

  3. robot3021

    robot3021 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2006
    Posts:
    418
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Selling rune pure (Ancients/Barrage)

    Bump

    No swaps
     
< Fantastic Plate Pure- 98 | buying level 3 with tut done >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site