Trading Auth Code for AutoFighter CS for a different Auto Bot

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by AutofighterTrader, Sep 16, 2009.

Trading Auth Code for AutoFighter CS for a different Auto Bot
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 16, 2009 at 5:06 PM
  2. AutofighterTrader
    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2009
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    AutofighterTrader Newcomer

    Trading Auth Code for AutoFighter CS for a different Auto Bot

    Just like the title says:

    I recently bought Autofighter CS and have the auth code. I'm willing to trade it for another Autobot's auth code, most appreciated would be for an AutoChopper or Autominer, but anything will do. I already reached 99 for strength and def, and I think I can handle attack by myself (98 lol).
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 16, 2009 at 5:23 PM
  4. This Is How We DO
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2009
    Posts:
    781
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    This Is How We DO Apprentice
    Banned

    Trading Auth Code for AutoFighter CS for a different Auto Bot

    wrong section
     
< [Paypal]Priceless Gold DealerZenMan’s Priceless Gold Farming Shop 100% Top Service! | Buying junk 0.50/MILL >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site