Adblock breaks this site

Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by BJames93, Dec 17, 2013.

  1. BJames93

    BJames93 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2013
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

    I'm selling my pure as I've quit runescape. I am a verified seller with 40+ feedback on Playerauctions. My account is up for sale on there too.

    I've decided to try and sell my account on here as there are no fees, and playerauctions take 15% off me for selling.

    Here is photo of the stats. > http://tinypic.com/r/33nb8ut/5

    Please post your offers here, primarily looking for Paypal / Moneybookers / UKBT.

    I may accept 07/EOC gp, if the price is right.

    I can prove my vouches/verified seller status on PA aswell.
     
  2. xHyperx

    xHyperx Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2008
    Posts:
    637
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

    Hey, pm me your skype please.
     
  3. mathio93

    mathio93 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2013
    Posts:
    289
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

    I offer 30m


    Add my skype : mathio93
     
  4. BJames93

    BJames93 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2013
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

    Spoke on skype, was quite a low offer, and he wasn't willing to pay the OMM fees.
     
  5. BJames93

    BJames93 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2013
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

    Spoke on skype aswell, had a 35M offer, preferably looking for real money though, i will message again later if i don't get any offers
     
  6. KirkKnight

    KirkKnight Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2013
    Posts:
    250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

    combat level? might buy this to stake with, paying with paypal of course.

    20+ vouches in my sig. if you want to use an OMM you can pay, there are plenty of free trusted mms available.
     
  7. BJames93

    BJames93 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2013
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

    It's 76 combat. I'll accept paypal yes, PM me your skype, i'll look through your vouches, but most probably want to use MM. I will pay for fees if the offer is right.
     
  8. BJames93

    BJames93 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2013
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

    Bump, still selling account guys, willing to use trusted MM or OMM at your fees.
     
  9. DdsSpecK0d

    DdsSpecK0d I want to master all techniques to understand the truth of this world
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2013
    Posts:
    1,172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    664
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

    Hey there, how much Real $ would you be looking for? no way im going first with no vouches and that post count though?
     
  10. BJames93

    BJames93 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2013
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

    Inbox me your skype if you genuinely want to do a deal, I'll get a MM/OMM andi'll pay the fees.
     
  11. mathio93

    mathio93 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2013
    Posts:
    289
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

    guy i got scammed by this guy i got proof picture i swear to my life i swear to god he scammed me 50m.....
    dont trade him,,,,,i will upload picture i am not on home at this time !
     
  12. mathio93

    mathio93 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2013
    Posts:
    289
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

    and the account is 12 defence !!!!
     
  13. BJames93

    BJames93 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2013
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

    This never happened, and if for any reason, someones pretending to be me, which i doubt as i new here, your extremely stupid for giving them 50m?
     
  14. DdsSpecK0d

    DdsSpecK0d I want to master all techniques to understand the truth of this world
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2013
    Posts:
    1,172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    664
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

    12 def?
     
  15. BJames93

    BJames93 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2013
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!


    Yes, the account is 12 def.

    I tried to pay someone to level acc to 99 str so easier to sell, and they got me def, I made a new thread now,

    IF your still interested in account, PM me your skype & offer,

    got an OMM that will do trade for us now
     
  16. Swag2o16

    Swag2o16 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2013
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

    Why would someone to pretend to be you? Its not like your trusted or something.. Lol
     
  17. DdsSpecK0d

    DdsSpecK0d I want to master all techniques to understand the truth of this world
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2013
    Posts:
    1,172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    664
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

    Then the link to the thread? And how much for it lol
     
  18. BJames93

    BJames93 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2013
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

    If you read what i posted, thats what i said, thanks for repeating me.
     
  19. BJames93

    BJames93 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2013
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

  20. patmyrock

    patmyrock Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2013
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60 Attack, 97 Strength pure!

    $110 offer pm me
     
< Level 78 Berserker, EOC Account has Fcape, + my starter pure | [Buying] High Level Main , 1600+ Total Level Skillers , Max Pures. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site