Adblock breaks this site

Buying RSGP [Western Union]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Dunhil, Jul 27, 2012.

  1. Dunhil

    Dunhil Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2012
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RSGP [Western Union]

    Hello, I'm constantly buying gold via WU as I stake and I'm in need of GP when I get cleaned.

    In need of: 100-500M.

    Price: .50/M but will discuss over MSN

    -Only doing Western Union for now, Might add different payments later.

    -I will go first to members I deem trusted, We will use an OMM or a MM if I don't deem you trusted.

    -Post your MSN/Skype so I can add you.

    Looking forward to trade!​
     
  2. Blackwell

    Blackwell Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2012
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RSGP [Western Union]

  3. Hellenan

    Hellenan Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2012
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RSGP [Western Union]

    our MSN: Rswalmart.com
    we have a lot golds in stock, we can give bonus
     
  4. 1337 Total

    1337 Total Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2007
    Posts:
    511
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RSGP [Western Union]

    Hey man,
    Instead of all others on this website id like to be straight up with you. I can sell you 80M for 0,51/M if you pay all the fees. (WU and if you'd like to use an OMM you pay that fee too.) If you are interested add [email protected].

    ~ 1337 Total
     
< Spending 1000 USD - Been here since 05 | buying gp .39-.41/m >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site