Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by myspace123, Apr 3, 2011.

Buying GOLD .81/M!!!
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 3, 2011 at 12:15 AM
  2. myspace123
    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    myspace123 Member

    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    I will NOT go first.
    For any amount under 50m i will pay .70/M
    My price is firm.
    If you are interested in selling me gold then post or contact me via my msn: [email protected]
    I can pay with PayPal or you may choose a different type of payment.
    My email is [email protected]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 3, 2011 at 12:17 AM
  4. The Black Tux
    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2009
    Posts:
    10,306
    Referrals:
    30
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Cool Kid Former OMM Cook RsProd Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Village Drunk

    The Black Tux Veteran
    The Black Tux Donor Java Programmers PHP Programmers

    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    Mmmmm, would you go first to me... 128 vouches?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 3, 2011 at 12:21 AM
  6. myspace123
    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    myspace123 Member

    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    Sorry, I've never used sythe before and I don't know who can be trusted and who can't. Once i become a little more comfortable with sythe I may decide to go first.
    Thanks tho!
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 3, 2011 at 12:34 AM
  8. Painted Rain
    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2011
    Posts:
    1,113
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Painted Rain Guru

    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    I'll sell you 1B for 810$, I'll pay for OMM. You can't refuse this.

    And you joined in 2007?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 3, 2011 at 1:35 AM
  10. myspace123
    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    myspace123 Member

    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    Being my first trade through sythe, I would much rather use a world-wide trusted company such as PayPal.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Apr 3, 2011 at 2:55 AM
  12. rs_buyer
    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2008
    Posts:
    133
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rs_buyer Active Member

    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    I would be interested in selling you 100M total.
    I was wondering whether or not you could pay through PlayerAuctions.

    email : [email protected]

    It is really easy to setup a PlayerAuctions account, so if you contact me I'd have no problem helping you out.

    Thanks
     
  13. Unread #7 - Apr 3, 2011 at 11:32 AM
  14. myspace123
    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    myspace123 Member

    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    Would you be against using PayPal?
     
  15. Unread #8 - Apr 3, 2011 at 11:40 AM
  16. Harsh Tokes
    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2011
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Harsh Tokes Active Member
    Banned

    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    I'll sell you 160m, I won't go first to you though, considering you have 6 posts.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Apr 3, 2011 at 11:41 AM
  18. kmjt
    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2009
    Posts:
    14,450
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    449

    kmjt -.- The nocturnal life chose me -.-
    Banned

    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    How much are you looking to buy?
     
  19. Unread #10 - Apr 3, 2011 at 12:01 PM
  20. myspace123
    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    myspace123 Member

    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    I can buy up to 250m but I will be going first and using PayPal.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Apr 3, 2011 at 12:15 PM
  22. superdupe
    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2011
    Posts:
    357
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    superdupe Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    I sell you some.
     
  23. Unread #12 - Apr 3, 2011 at 12:57 PM
  24. myspace123
    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    myspace123 Member

    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    Downloading an update then I'll be right with you:)
     
  25. Unread #13 - Apr 3, 2011 at 12:59 PM
  26. myspace123
    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    myspace123 Member

    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    How much are you wanting to sell?
     
  27. Unread #14 - Apr 3, 2011 at 2:36 PM
  28. myspace123
    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    myspace123 Member

    Buying GOLD .81/M!!!

    Okay i have my MSN set up so if anyone needs to contact then add me.
     
< [Paypal] Buying 50M ($0.80/Mil) | Buying All Gold .75/M [Vouches][PP] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site