[PP][Skrill/MB][Mail][BT] BUYING RS2 GOLD!!!! [PP][Skrill/MB][Mail][BT]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by PPP, Nov 19, 2011.

[PP][Skrill/MB][Mail][BT] BUYING RS2 GOLD!!!! [PP][Skrill/MB][Mail][BT]
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 19, 2011 at 2:00 PM
  2. PPP
    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2011
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    PPP Member
    Banned

    [PP][Skrill/MB][Mail][BT] BUYING RS2 GOLD!!!! [PP][Skrill/MB][Mail][BT]

    Hi I am buying gold already bought some and I need around 1b more!!!

    With all the rollbacks and wipes going on lately I would like the trade to be done differently, either by duel or I will tell you some text to type to make it look like you're quitting ect...

    I can pay from .4-.6 depending on the method/amount

    Add my MSN [email protected] and post on the form below. If you would like to sell to me :)
    ​

    Form:

    Be sure to Add me. I do not add people. Imposters leave now its pointless!​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 19, 2011 at 2:29 PM
  4. Voltdax
    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2011
    Posts:
    416
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Voltdax Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PP][Skrill/MB][Mail][BT] BUYING RS2 GOLD!!!! [PP][Skrill/MB][Mail][BT]

    Fake vouches. Do NOT trade.
     
< Buying 20m for $10 Paypal Only. | Buying Gold 50.c >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site