Hosting 10th Prestige Lobby

Discussion in 'Xbox Accounts and Gamertags' started by ninjanub7, Jun 8, 2010.

Hosting 10th Prestige Lobby
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 8, 2010 at 10:29 PM
  2. ninjanub7
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2009
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ninjanub7 Active Member
    Banned

    Hosting 10th Prestige Lobby

    Hey, i am hosting a 10th prestige lobby tonight.

    -it has 10th prestige, all challenges titles emblems etc...
    -Lots of infections including Wallhack, aimbot, and more
    -You get to the mods through in Ingame menu.

    here is my youtube vid about the lobby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9WS3LmEEN4


    anyways, the price is 1600 microsoft points for you and 4 friends. Deal is only for today.

    If you are interested, post here, message me on MSN, or message me on Xbox.

    MSN: [email protected]
    Gamertag: Ninjanub7
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 8, 2010 at 10:31 PM
  4. djweasel
    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    13,693
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    17

    djweasel Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Hosting 10th Prestige Lobby

    Needs to be verified, I can do it for you quickly.

    Note I am one of the few allowed to.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 8, 2010 at 10:32 PM
  6. TMNT
    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2010
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TMNT Member

    Hosting 10th Prestige Lobby

    i am interested in this but..one problem? isn't verified, and also do you accept paypal?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 8, 2010 at 10:35 PM
  8. ninjanub7
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2009
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ninjanub7 Active Member
    Banned

    Hosting 10th Prestige Lobby

    I do accept paypal, its $15 for you and 4 friends. I plan on getting it verified tonight, the verifier will come in the lobby at the same time as everyone else, they just dont have to pay.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 8, 2010 at 10:37 PM
  10. djweasel
    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    13,693
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    17

    djweasel Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Hosting 10th Prestige Lobby

    Well Ninja, when will you be hosting?

    Perhaps we could talk on msn - [email protected]

    I don't know what accoun I will be on in a lil bit but I can sign onto MSN on my phone.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jun 8, 2010 at 10:40 PM
  12. ninjanub7
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2009
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ninjanub7 Active Member
    Banned

    Hosting 10th Prestige Lobby

    added
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jun 8, 2010 at 10:44 PM
  14. djweasel
    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    13,693
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    17

    djweasel Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Hosting 10th Prestige Lobby

    Will be verifying soon, and once done I'll post back and have a Mod change the title to verified.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jun 8, 2010 at 10:47 PM
  16. ninjanub7
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2009
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ninjanub7 Active Member
    Banned

    Hosting 10th Prestige Lobby

    scratch that, no paypal guys. Sorry. My account isnt verified
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jun 8, 2010 at 10:53 PM
  18. djweasel
    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    13,693
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    17

    djweasel Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Hosting 10th Prestige Lobby

    You could get a VBC and collect money to your paypal and talk to a guy selling them and tell him once your verified for paypal you'll pay em I'm sure somone selling them would do it specially if you're doing lobbies.
     
< buying gb around 1k | Anyone will to swap MLG 50 for my account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site