Selling Diablo 3 accounts with key

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by Frank0929, May 19, 2012.

Selling Diablo 3 accounts with key
  1. Unread #1 - May 19, 2012 at 10:02 AM
  2. Frank0929
    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2011
    Posts:
    1,068
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Frank0929 Guru
    Banned

    Selling Diablo 3 accounts with key

    Welcome to my account shop​





    You will be getting the account plus the battle.net account that has an activated Diablo 3 key. Soon I will be adding many more accounts as I start upscaling my bot farm. All these accounts are half botted and have played legit.


    Note: The accounts will continue to be played until purchase so levels may be higher. Each account comes with free 100k gold plus the original gear they had equipped.

    Current accounts in stock:

    1. Level 21 Demon hunter + Diablo 3 key. I am asking 300m rsgp or $150 WU.
     
< Buying diablo 3 account / key | [Sell] Battle.net Account with Diablo 3 Global >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site