Adblock breaks this site

Selling Spectral Spirit Shield

Discussion in 'Archives' started by saiyangohanz, Dec 15, 2008.

  1. saiyangohanz

    saiyangohanz Be alert, we need more lerts.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2008
    Posts:
    707
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Spectral Spirit Shield

    1. I will let you sell it to me for other junk.
    2. I can pay you $30 via Paypal to buy it for GP (doesnt make too much sense to me :/)
    3. I can bh back some mills.

    This item has been at the same price, unchanging. It's good to use as junk, and is more sturdy than something such as a party hat.

    Unlike party hats, there's very little risk of a price change. Hence why i do not want to pay you a fortune to buy it from me.
     
  2. Hair Tangle

    Hair Tangle Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2008
    Posts:
    482
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Spectral Spirit Shield

    how much will you pay paypal for pure gp?
     
  3. saiyangohanz

    saiyangohanz Be alert, we need more lerts.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2008
    Posts:
    707
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Spectral Spirit Shield

    That all depends..how much are you looking for? :)
     
  4. Hair Tangle

    Hair Tangle Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2008
    Posts:
    482
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Spectral Spirit Shield

    half price? 2$ per mill?
     
  5. saiyangohanz

    saiyangohanz Be alert, we need more lerts.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2008
    Posts:
    707
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Spectral Spirit Shield

    I'd rather not pay someone $110 to buy something off of me that I can sell by other means :O
    I don't understand why people would ever bother doing it that way... the person buying the shield for gp will end up double profiting.

    1. They still have the original amount of gold worth in the item that they can sell by some means.
    2. They received cash for buying the item also.

    Just not logical business sense...I don't understand kids these days.

    It's like saying.. : Here.. I'll pay you half the worth of my house if you give me your coin collection worth my house..
     
  6. Hair Tangle

    Hair Tangle Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2008
    Posts:
    482
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Spectral Spirit Shield

    esplaine?
     
  7. Petethemerch

    Petethemerch Apprentice

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2008
    Posts:
    659
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Spectral Spirit Shield

    I offer to buy for $2 each mil, as its street value is much lower than its ge value, It is probably the hardest item in the game to sell.
     
< Buying D Claws 50m or 200$ | Buying red/yellow/purple phat you bh back. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site