Selling 2 Trade Banned Steam Accounts,I will go first.

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by patatipatata, Sep 22, 2013.

Selling 2 Trade Banned Steam Accounts,I will go first.
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 22, 2013 at 7:42 AM
  2. patatipatata
    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    patatipatata Newcomer

    Selling 2 Trade Banned Steam Accounts,I will go first.

    *Both accounts are trade banned*

    Hello,i'm selling 2 Steam Trade Banned accounts.

    92 games - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BlackHollow . Includes best call of duty series,all gta's,all hitman series,Dead Island,best valve games and much more

    48 games - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086691144/ . Includes Skyrim Legendary Edition,All valve games (no cs:go) , Poker Night 2,Borderlands 2,Battlefield Bad Company 2,Bully,Alan Wake and much more games.

    You can offer PayPal or TF2 Items.

    I don't have set price so offer.

    I will go first if you are trusted.

    *Both accounts are trade banned*
     
< Selling steam account - 182 games - Worth £1752.89 ($2807) Selling for £600 ($961) | Buying Counter-Strike Complete [$100 Donator] [SVU] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site