Adblock breaks this site

[Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Alternative, Jan 17, 2011.

  1. Alternative

    Alternative Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2010
    Posts:
    131
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

    Hello sythe, I have quit rs for quite a few months, and just recently I have discovered that the wilderness and free trade was going to be released, so as of now, I am back, but accountless. I am looking to buy any account that is either 137 or 138, turmoil is a must, and korasi quest is recommended.

    Bank:
    It can be poor, money will not be an issue, as I will just buy gp or MB pk for money back, once free trade is out.

    Recoverys/Email: Both of these must be deleted from the account, or your offer will be discarded, and will be reported for spam.

    Rules:
    - MM can be discussed, if it is an OMM we'll discuss the fee's.

    - You can go first, it is all upon you, if you trust me or if you do not.

    - I will not go first, I have been in the blackmarket business for around 7 years, I know all the little immature schemes.

    - I may do a 50/50, but I wouldn't go first in it, and I doubt you would either so this is not recommended.

    I have up to $575 to spend, via paypal. Next weekend I will have an additional $550 from my paycheck from my part time job while I am not in College.

    Msn: [email protected]

    Do not spam, I don't care if you don't deem me trustworthy, it's more about trust then judging people by their post count, I am a junior in college, I am not going to lower my standards to scamming on an mmorpg game, it's just pointless.
     
  2. Emineml0ld

    Emineml0ld Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2011
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

    I have added you, I got a 137 with 50m bank, yak, 99 craft.
     
  3. cali pixels

    cali pixels Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2010
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

    pm sent.
     
  4. jesseman

    jesseman Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2011
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

  5. Alternative

    Alternative Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2010
    Posts:
    131
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

    Bump, Back online.
     
  6. YouKnowTheScore

    YouKnowTheScore Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 19, 2010
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

  7. Alternative

    Alternative Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2010
    Posts:
    131
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

    That link isn't working. I'll retry it after I shower. All 137-138 accounts are considered.
     
  8. animeking1120

    animeking1120 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2010
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

    I have a lvl 137 account, turmoil, Void Stares Back quest completed. It has 8- 99 skills, maxed combat 94 summoning. It has firecape already 309 quest points, have cape just need the 2 newest quests done. Good skillz 2100+ total. Message me on msn if you may be interesed.

    Thanks,
    [email protected]
     
  9. Alternative

    Alternative Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2010
    Posts:
    131
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

    Added.
     
  10. Alternative

    Alternative Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2010
    Posts:
    131
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

    Bump.
     
  11. Camels Dunger

    Camels Dunger I'm Cool, You're Cool. Status Quo.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2010
    Posts:
    393
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

    Hey, man. I haven't made a thread for my acc. It's 138, maxed cmb. 16 99s, it has a great reputation, all skills over 86, 101 dung. I will trade most of the gold it has to my second acc, it has 1B now. We'll discuss price. add my msn: [email protected]
     
  12. Alternative

    Alternative Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2010
    Posts:
    131
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

    Will add you soon. At lunch break in College, when I get home I'll add you.

    Bump.
     
  13. Andrew5161

    Andrew5161 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2010
    Posts:
    182
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

    Hey Alternative,

    I have a lvl 137 for sale. Here's my thread: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=968632

    I will be transferring most of the gp/items to my other account. If you're interested and wanted some gp left on it, we could discuss that.

    Pm me back.
     
  14. Alternative

    Alternative Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2010
    Posts:
    131
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

    bump.
     
  15. Alternative

    Alternative Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2010
    Posts:
    131
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

    bump.
     
  16. Alternative

    Alternative Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2010
    Posts:
    131
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

    Bump..
     
  17. Bigcat

    Bigcat Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2011
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]​

    I'd only sell if we used a middleman, which you'd have to pay for.
    Add me on MSN if interested: [email protected]
     
  18. Alternative

    Alternative Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2010
    Posts:
    131
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

    Bump.
     
  19. Gharkanis

    Gharkanis Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2010
    Posts:
    24
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

  20. ben of pvm

    ben of pvm Member

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2011
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying]Buying 137+ Account[Paypal]

    hey i have a 137 for sale pm me if interested
     
< SELLNIG 137 Taking any and all cash offers | LOW CB RANGE TANK!! 2 99s!!! 94 mage!! LUNAR DONE!! WITH VOID! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site