Selling Fut 13 coins (PS3)

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by pokusman, Feb 28, 2013.

Selling Fut 13 coins (PS3)
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 28, 2013 at 7:33 PM
  2. pokusman
    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2013
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    pokusman Newcomer

    Selling Fut 13 coins (PS3)

    I am selling ps3 coins through paypal on ps3, at the price of 12$ per 100k, can go lower if you buy in bulk. I have a total of around 1m. Pm me for more info, and I will only sell to trusted people through paypal so dont bother if you are not trusted. I will go first with trusted buyers. Cheers.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 2, 2013 at 9:35 AM
  4. TenFootMidget
    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2013
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TenFootMidget Member
    Banned

    Selling Fut 13 coins (PS3)

    .......
     
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 2, 2013 at 9:36 AM
  6. GTI
    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2013
    Posts:
    187
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    GTI Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Fut 13 coins (PS3)

    add me on skype gti-35
     
< Buying Black Ops 2 Season Pass | Selling Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Coins >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site