Adblock breaks this site

Buying Any Account with 70att

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by BackToRS07, Aug 16, 2014.

  1. BackToRS07

    BackToRS07 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2014
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    24
    Buying Any Account with 70att

    Just as the title states, I'm looking to buy an oldschool account with 70 attack. Would like 70+ str and defence but that's not really a big deal to me. Looking to spend no more than $30 PP. I will either go first if I find you trustworthy, or I will pay for an MM/OMM. If you have an account you're looking to get rid of, pm me or post here and I'll give you my skype for further discussion.
     
  2. stuarts98

    stuarts98 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2014
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
< Selling 126 - Maxed Out [WU/GP] | [OSRS] Barrows Pure [OSRS] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site