Selling BEAST lv81 Zerker - Quested! READY TO PK!

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Mt Franklin, Jun 18, 2013.

Selling BEAST lv81 Zerker - Quested! READY TO PK!
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 18, 2013 at 7:45 PM
  2. Mt Franklin
    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2011
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Mt Franklin Member

    Selling BEAST lv81 Zerker - Quested! READY TO PK!

    Hey Sythe members,

    Up for sale is my zerker, reason why I'm selling this account is because I'm not longer interested in it. Rather spend my time, gp, and membership on my pures. The account is pretty much all ready to go!! Accepting RSGP only and I will not go first.

    Screenshots
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


    This account is also listed elsewhere.
    Post offers below.

    Thanks!
     
< Looking to buy a Good 07 Account | buying any account level 65 cb range >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site