07 RS Account! Cheap ! Low Level Account ! 20 Def ! Has Scythe !

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by iibeaner, Jun 18, 2013.

07 RS Account! Cheap ! Low Level Account ! 20 Def ! Has Scythe !
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 18, 2013 at 4:47 AM
  2. iibeaner
    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2013
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iibeaner Newcomer

    07 RS Account! Cheap ! Low Level Account ! 20 Def ! Has Scythe !

    I'm selling this account because I don't play runescape anymore. I'm going to sell this account for a really cheap account because I just want to sell it. The way you contact me is Skype or PM me.

    Skype = sir.zephyr

    The Price for the Account is $15
    I can take $10


    BANK
    [​IMG]

    STATS
    [​IMG]

    SCYTHE
    [​IMG]

    MEMBERSHIP
    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 18, 2013 at 6:12 PM
  4. iibeaner
    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2013
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iibeaner Newcomer

    07 RS Account! Cheap ! Low Level Account ! 20 Def ! Has Scythe !

    bump!
     
< buying any account level 65 cb range | [Selling][EOC/07GP][LvL 106 MAIN][88 Str][85 Atk][87 HP][Fire Cape][Torso][Piety] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site