Adblock breaks this site

Buying Low lvl pure under 35cb! with cash! [SWAPS]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by kid_crush, Jul 6, 2010.

  1. kid_crush

    kid_crush Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2007
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    Buying Low lvl pure under 35cb! with cash! [SWAPS]

    Hello, I am looking to buy a low lvl (under 35 cb) pure to pk ok.

    MUST be 1 def and pray and have 1mil+ cash. I am willing to swap this account http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=865209 depending on the account.

    thanks
     
  2. kid_crush

    kid_crush Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2007
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    Buying Low lvl pure under 35cb! with cash! [SWAPS]

    bump!
     
  3. I enjoy cooking

    I enjoy cooking Member

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2010
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Discord Unique ID:
    284429725332406273
    Buying Low lvl pure under 35cb! with cash! [SWAPS]

    Level 33 Obby mauler?
    40 range+mage
    61 str
    1 atk/def/pray
    52 hp
    has 800K cash + Maul
     
  4. kid_crush

    kid_crush Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2007
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    Buying Low lvl pure under 35cb! with cash! [SWAPS]

    thanks for the offer, might see if I get any more offers first.
     
< Selling Almost Maxed Pure|138M|Firecape|Ect | BUYING ANY ACC WITH 2 99s+ for 30usd >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site