Adblock breaks this site

Selling nice 07 pure [RSGP]

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by ciaman, Sep 12, 2013.

  1. ciaman

    ciaman Member

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2007
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling nice 07 pure [RSGP]

    Hi, i'm selling a decent 07 starter pure. Was going for a gmaul/blitz combo pure but can be turned into anything. I am the original owner of this account, I will provide the proper details needed to fully own the account though I do not plan on recovering it!

    Stats, significant items:

    [​IMG]

    Quests:
    • RFD - Mith Gloves
    • Animal Magnetism - Ava's Accumulator
    • Big Chompy Bird Hunting
    • Death Plateu - Climbing Boots
    • Drudic Ritual
    • The Grand Tree
    • Horror from the Deep - Prayer Book
    • Priest in Peril
    • Shadow of the Storm
    • Tree Gnome Village

    I forgot to add the accumulator and climbing boots to the picture, rest assured I have the quests done and can verify it!

    Only willing to accept RSGP as there are to many scammers, if you have a serious PayPal offer and I deem you trusted contact me.

    Only serious offers please! No account swaps...

    Skype: l.ysergic
     
  2. cam1

    cam1 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2008
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling nice 07 pure [RSGP]

    I'll give you 20Mil rs3 GP
     
  3. go0d2g0

    go0d2g0 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling nice 07 pure [RSGP]

    pm me i will give u srs offers
     
  4. kvtrainerke1

    kvtrainerke1 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Posts:
    90
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling nice 07 pure [RSGP]

    1.5m rs07 gp offer :)
     
  5. Optimus Crime

    Optimus Crime Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2013
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling nice 07 pure [RSGP]

    5m rs07 gp offer, although you can pm me a over/under if you want. I'm not sure how much you are looking to get :)
     
< Selling 2 accounts for CHEAP. | Buying Any 07 Account With Fire Cape [PP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site