Adblock breaks this site

Buying MASS [RSGP]! 50m+. [1.3$/mil]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by I Ricky I, Feb 20, 2011.

  1. I Ricky I

    I Ricky I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2009
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying MASS [RSGP]! 50m+. [1.3$/mil]

    Will be purchasing upto 200m (at 1.3$ each).
    Via Verified Paypal Only.
    You will go first inless i deem you Trustworthy.
    Can only purchase upto 200m. and the price is non - negotiable. ^_^

    Only add me if you agree to the following.

    You will go first inless I think i can trust you. :love:

    Paypal only. i will send as Gift.
     
  2. Orange Partyhat

    Orange Partyhat Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying MASS [RSGP]! 50m+. [1.3$/mil]

    what is your msn?
     
  3. Dag0dlyone

    Dag0dlyone Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Posts:
    342
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying MASS [RSGP]! 50m+. [1.3$/mil]

    I will sell you 97M.

    add my msn: [email protected]

    EDIT: just saw you had leveling services, do you also do lvl 1 - 50 str with 1 attack service? cuz im thinking of making an obby mauler.
     
  4. killa13

    killa13 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2007
    Posts:
    913
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying MASS [RSGP]! 50m+. [1.3$/mil]

  5. Liljamojamo

    Liljamojamo Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2011
    Posts:
    330
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying MASS [RSGP]! 50m+. [1.3$/mil]

    Bumpp
     
  6. rickjames928

    rickjames928 Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2010
    Posts:
    1,718
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Halloween 2013 Lawrence
    Buying MASS [RSGP]! 50m+. [1.3$/mil]

    i'll sell 200m but you'd have to go first.
     
  7. qpwoeiruty

    qpwoeiruty Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2008
    Posts:
    1,839
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying MASS [RSGP]! 50m+. [1.3$/mil]

    I'll sell you it. MSN is in sig.
     
  8. PecuniaZ

    PecuniaZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2011
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying MASS [RSGP]! 50m+. [1.3$/mil]

    - Ricky ♥ Becky ALWAYS&FOREVER (。◕‿◕。) says
    no fucker would go first, and i dont fancy losing $100.
    i dont trust MM there just kids sat there
     
  9. just un dude

    just un dude Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    May 27, 2005
    Posts:
    5,331
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Buying MASS [RSGP]! 50m+. [1.3$/mil]

  10. xoxo1z

    xoxo1z Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2010
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying MASS [RSGP]! 50m+. [1.3$/mil]

    Got 20M ready for you, we will use MM.
    PM me for more info.
     
  11. Rsplayaman

    Rsplayaman Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying MASS [RSGP]! 50m+. [1.3$/mil]

    71m for trade here... will only use an OMM
    pm me
    i pm'd you m msn
     
  12. ryan10

    ryan10 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2011
    Posts:
    257
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying MASS [RSGP]! 50m+. [1.3$/mil]

    Looks like a pointless price manipulation attempt
     
  13. Dag0dlyone

    Dag0dlyone Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Posts:
    342
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying MASS [RSGP]! 50m+. [1.3$/mil]

    Caution: He will not go first at all no matter how trusted you are, and only wants to use an OMM that charges 15$... at your expense.
     
< Buying all your gold for .85/1MILL | Buying 50m For $50 Now! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site