Adblock breaks this site

Buying Up To 300m For A Very Good Price!!

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by myspace123, Apr 5, 2011.

  1. myspace123

    myspace123 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying Up To 300m For A Very Good Price!!

    I am SELLING this staking account for up to 300m.
    This account has level 56 Dungeoneering with a choatic rapier. The account was stat reset but can still weild\repair the rapier, making it an amazing staking account!
    You can make billions off staking with this account:D
    With this account, you can say whipping 100m or w\e and the person will look you up, see 56 dungeoneering, and stake you. As soon as you get in the fight, pull out the rapier, and gf you win 100m...easy money!!
    Account has fire cape, chaotic rapier, fighter torso, barrows gloves, ect.
    I can meet up with you on Runescape so you can this amazing chaotic rapier at 56 dungeoneering for yourself.
    I have never seen an account like this one before.
    Contact me at MSN :[email protected] or email me at :[email protected]
    I AM SELLING FOR RSGP!!
    91M leading!!! A/W 300M!!!

    Theres nothing special in the bank...probably around 2m or so.
    post\contact me for any questions\comments

    [​IMG]
    By myspace1234 at 2011-04-04

    [​IMG]
    By myspace1234 at 2011-04-03

    [​IMG]
    By myspace1234 at 2011-04-03
     
  2. Schlick

    Schlick Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2011
    Posts:
    394
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Up To 300m For A Very Good Price!!

    I would go back and edit your photos. While in paint use to "select" option in the top right, and select just the client, not all those tabs, and your internet window.

    Then I would go to your public chat box and paint over your username, where you say you have 56 dungeoneering.

    I'll offer 95m, if you let OMM do recovery test, which I will pay for.
     
  3. myspace123

    myspace123 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying Up To 300m For A Very Good Price!!

    Thanks for the offer!
    I thought jagex wasn't allowed to look at sythe?
     
  4. myspace123

    myspace123 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying Up To 300m For A Very Good Price!!

    Leading offer is 95M!
     
  5. myspace123

    myspace123 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying Up To 300m For A Very Good Price!!

  6. myspace123

    myspace123 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying Up To 300m For A Very Good Price!!

    bumpp
     
  7. myspace123

    myspace123 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying Up To 300m For A Very Good Price!!

    bumpp
     
< Buying all RSGP for $1/mil | [Buying Bulk] Looking for 1b .50 a mill >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site