[PAYPAL] Selling 100m 0.80 per m

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by zishun10, Feb 4, 2011.

[PAYPAL] Selling 100m 0.80 per m
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 4, 2011 at 7:36 PM
  2. zishun10
    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2010
    Posts:
    173
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    zishun10 Active Member
    Banned

    [PAYPAL] Selling 100m 0.80 per m

    I will be selling 100m at 0.80 per m i will not go first.Minimum buy of 30m
    My msn is [email protected] add me and post on me thread. I have 4-5 vouches with over 8 services. will link in msn upon request.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 4, 2011 at 7:37 PM
  4. Gmail
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2009
    Posts:
    256
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gmail Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYPAL] Selling 100m 0.80 per m

    added
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 4, 2011 at 7:38 PM
  6. Tanksta v2
    Joined:
    May 23, 2010
    Posts:
    898
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46

    Tanksta v2 Apprentice

    [PAYPAL] Selling 100m 0.80 per m

    I will buy it all.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 4, 2011 at 7:39 PM
  8. imkooolk
    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2011
    Posts:
    263
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    imkooolk Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYPAL] Selling 100m 0.80 per m

  9. Unread #5 - Feb 4, 2011 at 7:44 PM
  10. G-britt
    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2010
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    G-britt Member
    Banned

    [PAYPAL] Selling 100m 0.80 per m

    I'll buy the whole stock in increments.

    This means we'll trade 5M at a time (more if you go first)

    It works like this:

    Scenario 1 (I go first)

    I send you 4.5$.

    You trade me 5M

    Repeat until I've bought your entire stock (Takes max 10 mins with 100M stock)

    Scenario 2 (You go first)

    You give me any amount inbetween 5M-100M

    I send you the correct amount of money for the gold you gave me.




    Let me know what you think about this deal.

    My msn is [email protected]
     
  11. Unread #6 - Feb 4, 2011 at 7:51 PM
  12. william452
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2009
    Posts:
    820
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    william452 Apprentice
    Banned

    [PAYPAL] Selling 100m 0.80 per m

    Added. Waiting for response.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Feb 4, 2011 at 7:51 PM
  14. chasems
    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2009
    Posts:
    252
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    chasems Forum Addict

    [PAYPAL] Selling 100m 0.80 per m

< Buying all RSGP 1.4$ per mill | Need Urgent Help My Rs Cash Has Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site