Adblock breaks this site

We the people's pin store! (ECHeck I will go first!)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by We the people, Aug 7, 2007.

  1. We the people

    We the people Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    256
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    We the people's pin store! (ECHeck I will go first!)

    Introduction

    Hello everyone I am We the people going for official MM and I need vouches. So I will be selling pbp pins via Echeck. I will go first if you feel that your scared of losing your cash. This is how my system works.


    1 month of membership= 750k

    2 months of membership= 1.2m

    3 months of membership= 2m

    Again, this may be very cheap but I am doing it for the vouches. If you have any questions about this add me on msn at [email protected][/email[/B]
     
  2. PlayForFunn

    PlayForFunn Member

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    We the people's pin store! (ECHeck I will go first!)

    WRONG section...
     
< Buying all Mills, 2.50ea via mail | killer69x's application getting proofs >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site