Adblock breaks this site

Buying starter main

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by fifarsking, Apr 13, 2015.

  1. fifarsking

    fifarsking Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2014
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying starter main

    Hi, I would like to buy a starter main, i'd like to have atleast 70s in combat skills, not looking for anything high, I only want to buy of someone trusted with atleast 25+ vouches, Prefer if the account had no blackmarks.


    I can pay with PayPal which is preferred, possibly RSGP depending on who you are

    my skype is live:fifarsking


    thanks
     
  2. TXUELEX

    TXUELEX Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2012
    Posts:
    1,026
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  3. RobinHud

    RobinHud Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2015
    Posts:
    150
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  4. arontayn

    arontayn Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2015
    Posts:
    346
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying starter main

    Starter Main
    18m and it's yours. You can have the email account and everything. Let me know.
     
< Sell Main CB 103 | Quest Cape | Fire Cape | Torso | L@@K! | BUYING accounts with 73+ hunter >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site