Adblock breaks this site

Buying max staker 99/99/99

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Stiches, Aug 24, 2017.

  1. Stiches

    Stiches Without space, there is no time
    $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2016
    Posts:
    280
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,286
    Discord Unique ID:
    264535640203329536
    Discord Username:
    stiches
    Lawrence Extreme Homosex (3) <3 n4n0 (2) Homosex Gohan has AIDS
    Buying max staker 99/99/99

    As title says I am buying a max staker. I am only buying from trusted users, and preferably fresh accounts that have not been staked on.
     
  2. Physique

    Physique Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2016
    Posts:
    608
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    649
    Buying max staker 99/99/99

    I have a maxed main purchased very recently from a very trusted user with 1000's of vouches and staked on less then like 15-20 times whats your budget?
     
  3. tumitank

    tumitank Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2017
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    Buying max staker 99/99/99

< Level 106 main - Anglers, DDef, Torso, 1529 Total! | BUYING ACCOUNT 66+ MAGIC >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site