Adblock breaks this site

W H O W A N T S T O T R A I N A N Ac C O U N T

Discussion in 'Archives' started by xx pker xx, Aug 20, 2007.

  1. xx pker xx

    xx pker xx Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    W H O W A N T S T O T R A I N A N Ac C O U N T

    Current Stats 42 Attack Want 60 45 Str And Def Want 60 Str And Def....

    Leave A Post If Your Inerested And With Yoyur Price
     
  2. VOLTAGO2

    VOLTAGO2 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    W H O W A N T S T O T R A I N A N Ac C O U N T

    hi i might train ur account but i want vouches and cash if u intrested add me on msn [email protected] thanks
     
  3. Crazy Blue

    Crazy Blue Member

    Joined:
    May 17, 2007
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    W H O W A N T S T O T R A I N A N Ac C O U N T

    ill tarin it for free


    need the rep
     
  4. xx pker xx

    xx pker xx Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    W H O W A N T S T O T R A I N A N Ac C O U N T

    okay i have recovs. so u cant steal the account but if you do train if for free ill tell everyone that your great and ill post a thread saying your very trust worthy and stuff

    do you have AIM I.M me my screen name is Jplace34


    :) :) :) :D :D :D :cool: :cool:
     
< Buying pbp pin(s) | buying acc 100-110 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site