Adblock breaks this site

Looking to buy 35M.

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Touch_My_BGS, Feb 28, 2011.

  1. Touch_My_BGS

    Touch_My_BGS Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking to buy 35M.

    I'm looking to buy 35M, at 0.7$/M.

    This is the rate I usually buy gold at. If you've been here for a long time and got a few vouches I will go first :)

    You can check my vouches, there's nothing much there but they say that I'm trusted and I do offer to go first :)

    I can pay with a verified paypal. If you can sell me this please PM me on here or give me your msn :D
     
  2. spicenoodles

    spicenoodles Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,906
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  3. Touch_My_BGS

    Touch_My_BGS Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking to buy 35M.

    you didn't read my post did you?.......
     
< buying about 6M for 6$ | [Global]Buying 50M .7-8/M [PAYPAL] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site