[07GP] Starter pure - 60 attack, 87 wc and more!

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Smoking Molly, Jun 3, 2013.

[07GP] Starter pure - 60 attack, 87 wc and more!
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 3, 2013 at 7:11 PM
  2. Smoking Molly
    Joined:
    May 23, 2013
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Smoking Molly Member
    Banned

    [07GP] Starter pure - 60 attack, 87 wc and more!

    There is no recoveries, no FB, only been two passwords I know both and 39 days members. Bank is junk. Looking for 07 GP only. I know I'm not trusted but I want you to go first, unless your trusted.

    Lost city and death plateau as long as a few more quests have been completed.
    5m a/w

    Skype: smokingmolly

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
< buying skiller must be cb 3-10 with 1 99 | <<<<<<>>>>Buying a starter pure>>>><<<<can spend 5-7m>>>> >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site