Admins check!

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by Anii141, Dec 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Admins check!
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 26, 2018 at 6:14 PM
  2. Anii141
    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2018
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Anii141 Newcomer

    Admins check!

    Hello, so I bought account for 400$ from guy who sell accounts his nickname here is Karoshi, and it got recovered so I contacted him and he was really friendly and helpful but he said he don’t know what happens so asked for refund because I don’t feel safe playing on it because it’s been recovered once and he said okay he can refund my money, but the mod said I need to report it and ask or it’s okay so mods please check it out and let me know or it’s okay
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 26, 2018 at 6:58 PM
  4. Pendulum
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Posts:
    10,137
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    340
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    126124901537939456
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Sythe's 20th Anniversary Air Fryer Verified Ironman Sythe's 15th Anniversary

    Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

    Admins check!

< Buying 94 mage pure account | $1000+ Traded | INSANE ZERKER PURE | 197 QP | Ornate Pool | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site