Cs:go | Automated Key Bot | Accepts Btc | C#

Discussion in 'CS:GO Buying' started by premgen, Oct 15, 2015.

Cs:go | Automated Key Bot | Accepts Btc | C#
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 15, 2015 at 6:20 PM
  2. premgen
    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2015
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    premgen Newcomer
    Banned

    Cs:go | Automated Key Bot | Accepts Btc | C#

    Hey guys, I'm here to sell my bot that sells and buys keys for bitcoins. The system I've created is very simple and easy to use.
    Bot Features:
    - Simple funds system
    - Buy/Sell keys for the set prices
    - Admins can take/put keys on with ease.
    - Multiple safety net features implemented to insure no one can abuse the bot.

    Right now the bot is configured to buy/sell csgo keys only, but I can easily modify it to your needs. I also take custom requests for bots if anyone is interested.

    Live Demo can be found here: Steam Community :: Penor's Key Bot | 0 Keys

    Prices
    Bin - $150
    Source - will be discussed

    I accept BTC
     
< Buying 85 Keys | [b] 100 keys >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site