Buying 15M 2007 Gold

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by Mr Extremez, Aug 31, 2014.

Buying 15M 2007 Gold
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 31, 2014 at 12:29 AM
  2. Mr Extremez
    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2012
    Posts:
    6,103
    Referrals:
    35
    Sythe Gold:
    635
    Discord Unique ID:
    282647935991283712
    Discord Username:
    mr extremez
    Former OMM Christmas 2016 Poképedia

    Mr Extremez Hero
    Mr Extremez Donor

    Buying 15M 2007 Gold

    Hello, I am looking to buy 15M 2007 gold. I am looking to buy it all in one trade. You will go first unless you are more trusted then me. I am willing to use a MM if needed.

    My buying rate: $3/M (No higher)

    Add my Skype @ mrextremez if you can sell me 15M 2007 gold please.

    EDIT: I bought the gold, thanks! :)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 31, 2014 at 2:09 AM
  4. KaysHD
    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2013
    Posts:
    1,820
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    354
    In Memory of Jon

    KaysHD Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Buying 15M 2007 Gold

    added you!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 31, 2014 at 2:26 AM
  6. Mr Extremez
    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2012
    Posts:
    6,103
    Referrals:
    35
    Sythe Gold:
    635
    Discord Unique ID:
    282647935991283712
    Discord Username:
    mr extremez
    Former OMM Christmas 2016 Poképedia

    Mr Extremez Hero
    Mr Extremez Donor

    Buying 15M 2007 Gold

    He sold me the gold, thanks man! :)
     
< Buying 73m | Buying 50M ASAP >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site