Adblock breaks this site

[Wtb] 500-1,000M EOC Gold

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by corey m schroer, Mar 16, 2013.

  1. corey m schroer

    corey m schroer Member

    Joined:
    May 25, 2011
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Wtb] 500-1,000M EOC Gold

    I can pay via Paypal or Western Union.
    Will mainly only want to trade with trusted members only, and I don't mind doing Western Union.

    PM me if you're interested in selling to me, and I'll send you my Skype information from there.

    Thank you. :)
     
  2. ASAPgang

    ASAPgang King
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2012
    Posts:
    2,948
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Wtb] 500-1,000M EOC Gold

    Hey, what payment method are you using?
     
  3. Elena

    Elena Now Processing Donations Via RSGP :)
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2012
    Posts:
    2,215
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    [Wtb] 500-1,000M EOC Gold

    I have messaged you on skype/added.
     
  4. elmostreet

    elmostreet Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2011
    Posts:
    413
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Wtb] 500-1,000M EOC Gold

    What is your expected price for 500M via WU and is the fees on you?
     
< buying 100m 0.30$ a mill | Buying 60M for $20 via PP >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site