Adblock breaks this site

Buying 90M via PA for 0.55 ea!

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by LincolnJamy, Sep 29, 2011.

  1. LincolnJamy

    LincolnJamy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2011
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 90M via PA for 0.55 ea!

    Title says it all,

    Because I am not trusted I am not asking everyone to go first to me, but neither am I unless you are a moderator or something whos supertrusted.

    The only way I won't get scammed is via PlayerAuctions.

    Add me on: [email protected]
     
  2. litlexmil

    litlexmil Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2011
    Posts:
    126
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    Buying 90M via PA for 0.55 ea!

    this metod is not best for seller becouse i sold my 30 mln for 15.9$ and i get only 12.33$ becouse 3.57$ i need pay Pa for security sell
     
  3. LincolnJamy

    LincolnJamy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2011
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 90M via PA for 0.55 ea!

    I know that but I am not going first to not trusted people and I am also not going to pay EXTRA fees for the 90M for a middleman.

    I dont mind using one, but I only have 50$ and I want 90m for it.

    PA is one of the methods that prevents being scammed. And if not, you got to be super trusted to me.
     
  4. Rabo Bank

    Rabo Bank Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2011
    Posts:
    440
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 90M via PA for 0.55 ea!

  5. Dark_Archer

    Dark_Archer Don't steal, the government hates competition
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    599
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 90M via PA for 0.55 ea!

    Added you.
     
  6. Market Trades

    Market Trades Member

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2011
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 90M via PA for 0.55 ea!

  7. Tiemen

    Tiemen Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2010
    Posts:
    3,913
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 90M via PA for 0.55 ea!

    Add me, we sell you what u need via PA.
     
  8. Simple Merchant

    Simple Merchant Skype: SMsythe -- 350+ Vouches
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2010
    Posts:
    1,348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 90M via PA for 0.55 ea!

  9. Nytrix

    Nytrix Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2011
    Posts:
    9,064
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    UWotM8? Two Factor Authentication User Member of the Month Winner
    Buying 90M via PA for 0.55 ea!

< Buying 600M .5C/M - Verified PP - Trusted! | Buying 100m $0.60/M - Trusted PayPal >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site