Adblock breaks this site

[$50 Donor] [SVU] Buying 60 Att Zerker

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by i can train, Dec 1, 2014.

  1. i can train

    i can train I can't actually train

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2013
    Posts:
    628
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    [$50 Donor] [SVU] Buying 60 Att Zerker

    Looking to buy a fully quested Zerker pure​

    If the account doesn't have Barrows gloves, don't message me. I want it to have 60 Attack (with monkey madness and lost city completed) and 45 Defence, ALL QUESTED DEFENCE.

    Lunar Diplomacy must be done, although the magic doesn't need to be 94.

    I have plenty of money to buy this account so get in contact with me, although if you're not trusted I probably won't buy from you.

    Skype: jake.barber2​
     
  2. Leetzors

    Leetzors Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2014
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50 Donor] [SVU] Buying 60 Att Zerker

  3. Dkay

    Dkay Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2009
    Posts:
    814
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50 Donor] [SVU] Buying 60 Att Zerker

    I've got a 75 attack zerker, 45+ vouches - check out my account shop link below
     
< buying 60 attack zerker/rune pure!! | buying an acc i can bot >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site