Buying 1 Def Pure

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Suffix, Dec 8, 2008.

Buying 1 Def Pure
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 8, 2008 at 7:03 AM
  2. Suffix
    Joined:
    May 8, 2007
    Posts:
    343
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Suffix Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying 1 Def Pure

    Looking for either a range pure or f2p pker with 40 attk.

    1 pray is preferred, any extra stats is a bonus.

    I'm spending up to 4 mil on a pure, I can also pay with paypal. I will not buy an account with recoveries or bank pins on.

    I also will not go first unless your trusted, I may pay for official mm depending on how good the account is.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 8, 2008 at 7:09 AM
  4. Donkey.Kong
    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2008
    Posts:
    532
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Donkey.Kong Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying 1 Def Pure

    hey i got these 2 accounts, pm me your msn if interested.
    Will take paypal, thank you!

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 8, 2008 at 7:14 AM
  6. Suffix
    Joined:
    May 8, 2007
    Posts:
    343
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Suffix Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying 1 Def Pure

    pm'ed.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 8, 2008 at 7:25 AM
  8. Lotzeh
    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2008
    Posts:
    321
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Lotzeh Forum Addict

    Buying 1 Def Pure

  9. Unread #5 - Dec 8, 2008 at 7:36 AM
  10. Lotzeh
    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2008
    Posts:
    321
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Lotzeh Forum Addict

    Buying 1 Def Pure

    Talking with Suffix now..
     
  11. Unread #6 - Dec 8, 2008 at 9:34 AM
  12. Suffix
    Joined:
    May 8, 2007
    Posts:
    343
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Suffix Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying 1 Def Pure

    still looking
     
< buying 60 attack pure | [PAYPAL] Selling Lvl 3 GREAT Skiller [PAYPAL] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site