Selling '03' Rs Account - 55M - Bunny Ears - Scythe -

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by µBOTNETµ, Nov 9, 2009.

Selling '03' Rs Account - 55M - Bunny Ears - Scythe -
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 9, 2009 at 2:21 PM
  2. µBOTNETµ
    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2009
    Posts:
    535
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    µBOTNETµ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling '03' Rs Account - 55M - Bunny Ears - Scythe -

    ​
    This Account, Was played on RSC. But hasn't been used for an EXTREMLEY long time properly. /1summ/1runecraft/1farm/1hunt/1con/


    PAYMENT METHODS

    I will only accept Paypal, If your semi-trusted, Bank funded. Claim&Cancel.
    I MAYAccept An account Swap. IF i do, All info must be verified, And i will not take any cleaned accounts.
    Prefer/Pures/Summon Tanks/Rich/Offer

    Western Union, I will gladly accept.
    Mail, I will not send any information, or the current password on the account until i recieve the mailed item. Or OMM does.


    If I deem you as more trusted than i, i will go first.
    I do not take 'Training Vouches, And Pin vouches. Into account.



    I WILL, use an OMM to trade. Aslong as your willing to cover fee's. You CAN take Omm Fee's out of payment depending on how much you offer.

    - The account has a scythe, and bunny ears. Very sexy rare items.

    I WILL VERIFY INGAME, UPON REQUEST.

    - The Item is a 3rd Age Mage Robe Top.
    [​IMG]

    Has some very high skills, can be turned into a decent main, skiller. or whatever.

    [​IMG]

    Additional Info.​


    [​IMG]

    I WILL SHOW INGAME UPON REQUEST.​



    .My ONLY email is [email protected] ​


    Beware Of Imposters. Always ask for a PM on sythe.​





    As you can Probably see in my vouches, I bought the account of a good friend who hasn't played in many many years. I will Remove Recovs/Email upon offer/request


    .VOUCHES.

     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 9, 2009 at 2:24 PM
  4. MrHardBoner
    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2009
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MrHardBoner Active Member
    Banned

    Selling '03' Rs Account - 55M - Bunny Ears - Scythe -

    ill offer 100$ paypal to start.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 9, 2009 at 2:32 PM
  6. µBOTNETµ
    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2009
    Posts:
    535
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    µBOTNETµ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling '03' Rs Account - 55M - Bunny Ears - Scythe -

    Dreamdesire.
    Nothanks. I don't do ban evaders/scammers.
    BUMP. Still for sale.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Nov 9, 2009 at 3:15 PM
  8. sgt_killyou
    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2008
    Posts:
    735
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sgt_killyou Apprentice
    Banned

    Selling '03' Rs Account - 55M - Bunny Ears - Scythe -

< Buying 60 atk 1 def pure! | [B]0-200USD. [Paypal.][Pure.] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site