[PAYPAL/MB/LR/PA] Buying 500M 0.55$ P/M [ASAP]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by SEMMTK, Aug 3, 2011.

[PAYPAL/MB/LR/PA] Buying 500M 0.55$ P/M [ASAP]
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 3, 2011 at 10:47 AM
  2. SEMMTK
    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2011
    Posts:
    256
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SEMMTK Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYPAL/MB/LR/PA] Buying 500M 0.55$ P/M [ASAP]

    Hello

    I am looking for an quick and legit 500M trade

    I will be paying 0.55$ P/M

    Paid with Paypal/Moneybookers/LibertyReverse or Playerauctions!

    I do not go first. It is either you go first or OMM at your cost. I have handled over 3B on Playerauctions and over 10B on sythe. My vouches are located in my profile

    MSN CONTACT [email protected]​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 3, 2011 at 10:49 AM
  4. Zerox1
    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2006
    Posts:
    315
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Zerox1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYPAL/MB/LR/PA] Buying 500M 0.55$ P/M [ASAP]

    I can sell via Liberty reserve, added you
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 3, 2011 at 11:01 AM
  6. SEMMTK
    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2011
    Posts:
    256
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SEMMTK Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYPAL/MB/LR/PA] Buying 500M 0.55$ P/M [ASAP]

    Still buying. I don't accept free MM's.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 3, 2011 at 11:03 AM
  8. ManyGash
    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2011
    Posts:
    525
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    ManyGash Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

    [PAYPAL/MB/LR/PA] Buying 500M 0.55$ P/M [ASAP]

    ill sell 500M, via MB, at 0.56/M
    PM me.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Aug 3, 2011 at 11:06 AM
  10. Zerox1
    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2006
    Posts:
    315
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Zerox1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYPAL/MB/LR/PA] Buying 500M 0.55$ P/M [ASAP]

    Says no to free MM, and it's OMM you pay or no thanks. When he has 1-2 vouches from video who he sold gold to cheaper than $0.55/M , probably around $0.4/M so I would TWC.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Aug 3, 2011 at 12:24 PM
  12. SEMMTK
    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2011
    Posts:
    256
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SEMMTK Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYPAL/MB/LR/PA] Buying 500M 0.55$ P/M [ASAP]

    First of all. I posted in my first post that it is that the seller of the mills pays the omm fees.. So what are you trying to state here in?

    And second I sold him money I made from Staking, now I'd like to buy 500m again to stake yet again, what's the problem with that?

    I'd say, dumb kid go back to school.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Aug 3, 2011 at 12:28 PM
  14. smarty93
    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2011
    Posts:
    1,191
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    smarty93 Guru
    Banned

    [PAYPAL/MB/LR/PA] Buying 500M 0.55$ P/M [ASAP]

    I can sell you this all if you can bump your price to $0.60c per Mil.
    pm me or add my msn in sig if interested thanks!
     
  15. Unread #8 - Aug 3, 2011 at 7:18 PM
  16. hold alt f4
    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Posts:
    2,250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hold alt f4 Grand Master
    Banned

    [PAYPAL/MB/LR/PA] Buying 500M 0.55$ P/M [ASAP]

    price up a bit ill sell all the gold you need through pa, pm if interested
     
  17. Unread #9 - Aug 3, 2011 at 7:22 PM
  18. Kodak
    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2010
    Posts:
    2,210
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kodak Grand Master
    $50 USD Donor New

    [PAYPAL/MB/LR/PA] Buying 500M 0.55$ P/M [ASAP]

    I could do this if you'd be willing to pay a bit more. Pm me if you're interested.
     
  19. Unread #10 - Aug 3, 2011 at 7:26 PM
  20. oxodium
    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    3,149
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    oxodium Grand Master
    Banned

    [PAYPAL/MB/LR/PA] Buying 500M 0.55$ P/M [ASAP]

  21. Unread #11 - Aug 3, 2011 at 9:50 PM
  22. SEMMTK
    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2011
    Posts:
    256
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SEMMTK Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYPAL/MB/LR/PA] Buying 500M 0.55$ P/M [ASAP]

    0.55$ is firm. Thanks guys.
     
  23. Unread #12 - Aug 3, 2011 at 9:54 PM
  24. Tast3myveng99
    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2011
    Posts:
    40
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Tast3myveng99 Member

    [PAYPAL/MB/LR/PA] Buying 500M 0.55$ P/M [ASAP]

  25. Unread #13 - Aug 3, 2011 at 10:00 PM
  26. ManyGash
    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2011
    Posts:
    525
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    ManyGash Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

    [PAYPAL/MB/LR/PA] Buying 500M 0.55$ P/M [ASAP]

    Add my Skype: soaxltd
     
  27. Unread #14 - Aug 4, 2011 at 12:12 AM
  28. SEMMTK
    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2011
    Posts:
    256
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SEMMTK Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYPAL/MB/LR/PA] Buying 500M 0.55$ P/M [ASAP]

    bump.
     
< Buying 200M - Paypal [Proof] | Buying 5m for .7/m >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site