Adblock breaks this site

[WU/MB/PAYPAL]Buying Up To 200m-Mid Crater!

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Ro0m 4o9, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ro0m 4o9

    Ro0m 4o9 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2008
    Posts:
    613
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU/MB/PAYPAL]Buying Up To 200m-Mid Crater!

    Hey, Ro0m 4o9 here.

    Im buying up to 200m for $4 each.

    P2P Mid Crater
    F2P High Crater

    I will pay:

    Uk Mail
    Western Union
    Paypal

    I will not be going first, unless you are 2k+ posts, 75+ good vouches.

    So please refrain from posting if you do not agree to my rules.

    I will require a phone call if using paypal.

    Please fill out this form:

    Sythe Name:
    Amount of GP:
    Payment Method:
    Agree:

    Add my msn or post here please.

    Thankyou.
     
  2. 123abcisforme

    123abcisforme Member

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2005
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU/MB/PAYPAL]Buying Up To 200m-Mid Crater!

  3. zildjohn01

    zildjohn01 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2007
    Posts:
    285
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU/MB/PAYPAL]Buying Up To 200m-Mid Crater!

    I can sell if your willing to use a official mm. Pm me your msn
     
< Buying 15M GOLD! | ~~~~~BUYING 5k SPICY MINCED MEAT~~~~ >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site