[SELLING] Torva GP [RS3] [RS07]

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by RahRSPS, Apr 19, 2014.

[SELLING] Torva GP [RS3] [RS07]
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 19, 2014 at 11:19 AM
  2. RahRSPS
    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2014
    Posts:
    41
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User

    RahRSPS Member

    [SELLING] Torva GP [RS3] [RS07]

    Greetings,

    I'm selling Torva gold in exchange for RS3 or RS07 gold.

    I am willing to go first only if you have vouches to prove that you have many successful trades, or that you have been a member here for quite some time.

    We can also use a MM, but you will pay the fees. Or, if you're still uncomfortable, I'm willing to trade in small increments.

    PM me for prices.

    Stock: 0M NEW STOCK WILL BE COMING IN SOON.

    Vouches:
    http://www.sythe.org/vouches-forum/1704742-rahrsps-vouch-thread.html

    Please post below, and I will message you Skype information.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 19, 2014 at 7:48 PM
  4. RahRSPS
    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2014
    Posts:
    41
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User

    RahRSPS Member

    [SELLING] Torva GP [RS3] [RS07]

    Bump, updated stock.
     
< buying NR GP! | [Buying] 5b Pkhonor Gp [PP] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site