Looking for Only Jad

Discussion in 'Runescape 2007 Fire Cape Services' started by MashedTaters, Feb 8, 2017.

Looking for Only Jad
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 8, 2017 at 11:19 AM
  2. MashedTaters
    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2016
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55

    MashedTaters Member

    Looking for Only Jad

    Hello,

    I am 80 ranged.

    I will have Blowpipe, Archer's I, Verac's, etc.

    I am looking for a trusted user to do this for me, I will pay in RSGP at your price as long as it's not an insane amount because it will take you like 3 minutes.

    Thank you
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 8, 2017 at 2:47 PM
  4. foxmanslays
    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2017
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    36

    foxmanslays Member

    Looking for Only Jad

    DM me on twitter I can give you a really good price
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 8, 2017 at 6:47 PM
  6. rails
    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2016
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    73

    rails Member
    $5 USD Donor New

    Looking for Only Jad

    I'll do it for free, add my Skype live:riskfighter99

    See my advert post and my vouch thread here:
    Rails F-Cape Vouch Thread
     
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 8, 2017 at 7:12 PM
  8. Gun
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2014
    Posts:
    2,535
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    680

    Gun 3 inch pecker
    Banned

    Looking for Only Jad

    Free. Message me.
     
< Free Fire Cape Service - Jkargotis | [BUYING] 51 RANGE 1 PRAY low level fire cape >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site