Adblock breaks this site

I need combat training

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by XeX Godz, Jan 25, 2011.

  1. XeX Godz

    XeX Godz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need combat training

    Hey guys I need some combat training I need the following skills
    78-99 attack
    78-99 defense
    85-99 strength
    82-99 constitution
    If you can do any of these that would be great just pm me I will vouch and also I will pay just not like a really high amount and scammers GTFO
     
  2. FlyingToast

    FlyingToast I Don’t Have An Xbox ,Sorry
    Legendary

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Posts:
    7,010
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    397
    Blue Turtle Pokémon Trainer Gracious
    I need combat training

    Come check out my thread, I can get some of these, wouldn't be extremely cheap though. PM me your MSN and we can work something out.
     
  3. XeX Godz

    XeX Godz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need combat training

    Bump!!!!!
     
  4. Mac_Generals

    Mac_Generals Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2010
    Posts:
    1,164
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need combat training

    i can do some of these i got perfect fighter bot from rsbot. add me if interested
     
  5. jpeak

    jpeak Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2007
    Posts:
    302
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need combat training

    i have soulwars or fighter bot
     
  6. Quest Masta

    Quest Masta Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2011
    Posts:
    190
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need combat training

    i can do it i have max acc because i script my own bots for combat and skilling.
    contact me at : [email protected]
     
  7. XeX Godz

    XeX Godz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need combat training

    Bump!!!
     
  8. KerokeroCola

    KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,268
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    I need combat training

    I can do it, but you're asking for over 40m exp. How much are you willing to pay for 40m exp? o_O
     
  9. Pokerking88

    Pokerking88 Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2010
    Posts:
    5,014
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need combat training

    I can do some of one. I have perfect fighter. You must have supplies/ let me able to get them.
     
< Treyarch's Free Skilling and Combat Service | Buying 50-80/85 Dung || $105! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site