Adblock breaks this site

How do I report a bad gold seller that is not responding?

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by DDxEnt, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DDxEnt

    DDxEnt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    How do I report a bad gold seller that is not responding?

    I sent btc to a seller on here, he is a donor, just want to make sure nobody gets screwed by him, he has ignored more for over 36 hours
     
  2. Gladiator

    Gladiator Legend
    Gladiator Donor Cheetah

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2013
    Posts:
    103,484
    Referrals:
    809
    Sythe Gold:
    18,103
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    395798480158982145
    Discord Username:
    gladiator0003
    Gohan has AIDS (2) Snowflake (2) Verified Diamond Trole Two Factor Authentication User Voluntaryist Why can't I hold all of these feels? (2) Dunce (2) Lawrence Hey... this isnt a fun rank
    Carrot (2) Halloween 2013 Valentine's Singing Competition Winner Hoover Homosex Friendship is Magic Nitro Booster Potamus (3) Cook Village Drunk
    Gooby Gracious Cool Kid Pokémon Trainer STEVE Spyro Candy Man
    How do I report a bad gold seller that is not responding?

    Hello @DDxEnt
    Please make a report here: Report A Scammer. Make sure to follow the template below to include all the proof/information

    Please read these stickies to submit a valid report
    How to Report a Scammer; Report Templates + Video Tutorial
    ATTENTION! ALL DISCORD PROOFS MUST INCLUDE A SYTHE PM AND THIS!

    Or use this as a general template:
     
< Buying 45m osrs for $25 ETH crypto | [LOW KEY GOLD][$300 DONOR][100B+traded] Sell CHEAP OSRS ACCEPTING ALL CRYPTOS! :D >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site