Adblock breaks this site

Buying Gold 1$/m - 100m needed

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Legendski, Feb 17, 2011.

  1. Legendski

    Legendski Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2008
    Posts:
    400
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Gold 1$/m - 100m needed

    Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy a quick 100m. 1$/m is my offer. I will use paypal - gift.

    Rules are:

    - OMM
    - If no OMM then you go first, we can do it in increments if you want.

    I remember being messed around alot last time I tried to buy Gold so I'm going to stick to my own rules this time. It's either OMM or you choose to trust me



    Haven't been on sythe since last time free trade was out which explains why by vouch links have expired (fml); I'm going to go try dredge through some years old threads and find them again but I sold a bunch of accounts in my time.


    How to contact me?

    MSN: [email protected]
     
  2. malakadang

    malakadang Hero
    malakadang Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2011
    Posts:
    5,679
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    900
    Discord Unique ID:
    220842789083152384
    Discord Username:
    malakadang#3473
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2013 Doge Community Participant
    Buying Gold 1$/m - 100m needed

  3. Bow_0f_Mercy

    Bow_0f_Mercy Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2008
    Posts:
    804
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    24
    Buying Gold 1$/m - 100m needed

  4. malakadang

    malakadang Hero
    malakadang Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2011
    Posts:
    5,679
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    900
    Discord Unique ID:
    220842789083152384
    Discord Username:
    malakadang#3473
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2013 Doge Community Participant
    Buying Gold 1$/m - 100m needed

    Either scammed or you dcd.

    Will wait a few more mins before filing a scammer report...
     
  5. call me j

    call me j Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2011
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Gold 1$/m - 100m needed

    can sell 25m atm would be using mm?
     
  6. malakadang

    malakadang Hero
    malakadang Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2011
    Posts:
    5,679
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    900
    Discord Unique ID:
    220842789083152384
    Discord Username:
    malakadang#3473
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2013 Doge Community Participant
    Buying Gold 1$/m - 100m needed

    Filing scammer report now.

    DONT TRADE WITH Legendski, he's a scammer.
     
  7. malakadang

    malakadang Hero
    malakadang Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2011
    Posts:
    5,679
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    900
    Discord Unique ID:
    220842789083152384
    Discord Username:
    malakadang#3473
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2013 Doge Community Participant
    Buying Gold 1$/m - 100m needed

< Buying 40m for $40[Paypal] | Buying GP $0.90/M >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site