[PayPal] Buying 1 sara set - $15

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by lumentec_dark, Nov 16, 2008.

[PayPal] Buying 1 sara set - $15
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 16, 2008 at 3:29 PM
  2. lumentec_dark
    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2008
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lumentec_dark Member
    Banned

    [PayPal] Buying 1 sara set - $15

    I'm buying 1 sara set via high level crater BH.

    I'll go first if you have vouches.

    If you don't have vouches, you will go first. I have a verified bank account funded PayPal account. I will not scam you.


    PM me for quickest response.



    -​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 16, 2008 at 3:40 PM
  4. rs is boss
    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2008
    Posts:
    226
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rs is boss Active Member
    Banned

    [PayPal] Buying 1 sara set - $15

    i can sell for 18 or 19 what ever 5$ a mil is i have over 10 vouches look at pin thread :D
     
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 16, 2008 at 4:48 PM
  6. Mr AllMighty
    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Posts:
    314
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Mr AllMighty Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PayPal] Buying 1 sara set - $15

    15$ and saradomin set is yours. Check my profile for my vouches + PM me if interested.
     
< $100 visa gift card for mils | ::> Buying 40 MIL $3ea [Paypal, WU] <:: >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site