SELLING MILLS ~ AUSTRALIANS ONLY ~ Insomnia

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Insomnia, Jul 30, 2007.

SELLING MILLS ~ AUSTRALIANS ONLY ~ Insomnia
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 30, 2007 at 12:46 AM
  2. Insomnia
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2007
    Posts:
    279
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Insomnia Forum Addict

    SELLING MILLS ~ AUSTRALIANS ONLY ~ Insomnia

    INSOMNIA AUSTRALIAN MILLS STORE​

    10m+ : 5 AUD ea
    1m+: 6 AUD ea

    PAYMENT OPTIONS:

    BANK TRANSFER
    MAIL
    WESTERN UNION

    I have been trying to sell these mills for a month now and still no serious customers... I will use an official middleman.

    to buy simply fill in this form and post on this topic.

    Sythe Name:
    Amount Buying:
    Contact Msn:
    Have you read everything?

    BUYER LIST:

    il o y o il - 10m - posting money on friday - delivery time: Tuesday-Wednesday
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 30, 2007 at 2:26 AM
  4. zombycanibal
    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Posts:
    170
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    zombycanibal Active Member
    Banned

    SELLING MILLS ~ AUSTRALIANS ONLY ~ Insomnia

    Do you use MM? and what state do you live in?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 30, 2007 at 3:17 AM
  6. dude2541
    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    98
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    dude2541 Member
    Banned

    SELLING MILLS ~ AUSTRALIANS ONLY ~ Insomnia

  7. Unread #4 - Jul 30, 2007 at 4:01 AM
  8. Darkgroove
    Referrals:
    0

    Darkgroove Guest

    SELLING MILLS ~ AUSTRALIANS ONLY ~ Insomnia

    got msn?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 30, 2007 at 4:36 AM
  10. Insomnia
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2007
    Posts:
    279
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Insomnia Forum Addict

    SELLING MILLS ~ AUSTRALIANS ONLY ~ Insomnia

    yes I will use a middleman and please someone reply in the format I asked lol and I will add you.

    I am from queensland by the way zomby
     
< ~ Buy Membership ~ | Buying 40- attack 60+ Str >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site