Adblock breaks this site

[Vouches]Buying up to 500mil[$1.30/mil]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Hwlivelihood, Feb 7, 2011.

  1. Hwlivelihood

    Hwlivelihood Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2011
    Posts:
    125
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Vouches]Buying up to 500mil[$1.30/mil]

    Hi Sythe,
    Me again, buying up some more gold. Starting a new ranged tank and my other accounts aren't selling so I'm looking to buy quite a bit.

    I'm probably actually only going to buy 250mil, so I'll only do transactions that size, then decide if I need another 250mil later.

    I do have vouches for trading over $100 here, and RsProd along with another member can vouch for me being legitimate.

    My PayPal is verified and funded by a bank, not mommy's credit card.

    Buying amount: 250mil/500mil purchased
    Buying price: $325/650 USD spent

    Rules:
    1)I will not go first. You WILL go first.
    2)I will be taking screenshots/video throughout the entire transaction process and I will ALWAYS ask for a PM.
    3)We do transactions at most 250mil at a time. I will never go higher than that due to scammers.
    4)Whoever is able to do the transaction the fastest will get my money. If you go offline, I'll take that as you don't want to deal with me and I'll remove you.
    5)I will not wait for you to "check your funds" and check back with me tomorrow. If you are planning on pulling this, don't bother talking to me. Know how much you have.
    If you do not agree to my rules, please do not post.

    My one and only MSN: [email protected]

    Feel free to post here or add my MSN.
    Edit: I haven't been getting people's invitations. Please just leave your MSN here and I'll add you.
     
  2. Albania

    Albania Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2008
    Posts:
    703
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Vouches]Buying up to 500mil[$1.30/mil]

    Added you.
     
  3. testing1233

    testing1233 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2010
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Vouches]Buying up to 500mil[$1.30/mil]

    Edit.
     
  4. testing1233

    testing1233 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2010
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Vouches]Buying up to 500mil[$1.30/mil]

    Edit.
     
  5. Hwlivelihood

    Hwlivelihood Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2011
    Posts:
    125
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Vouches]Buying up to 500mil[$1.30/mil]

    What?
    1) You never offered to pay fees and you didn't post an OMM, just a regular MM.
    2) I have rules stated; if you don't like my rules, don't post.
    3) I never "demanded" anything. Refer to #2.

    To others:
    I didn't get your invites/requests. Leave your MSN's here and I'll add you.
     
  6. g3t0wn3dn00bs

    g3t0wn3dn00bs Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2009
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Vouches]Buying up to 500mil[$1.30/mil]

    Sold him 250Mil. I WENT FIRST and he payed right after. HUGE VOUCH. :)
     
  7. Hwlivelihood

    Hwlivelihood Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2011
    Posts:
    125
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Vouches]Buying up to 500mil[$1.30/mil]

    Big vouch for g3t0wn3dn00bs.

    Bought 250mil from him and he was willing to go first.

    He gave me the GP right away and everything went very smoothly.

    STILL BUYING!
    Decided I'll need more so I'm buying another 250mil.
     
  8. Hwlivelihood

    Hwlivelihood Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2011
    Posts:
    125
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Vouches]Buying up to 500mil[$1.30/mil]

    Buuuump.
     
  9. Gotenks_7

    Gotenks_7 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2011
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    [Vouches]Buying up to 500mil[$1.30/mil]

    i will sell you 15mill
     
  10. UltraGoat

    UltraGoat Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2011
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Vouches]Buying up to 500mil[$1.30/mil]

  11. Hwlivelihood

    Hwlivelihood Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2011
    Posts:
    125
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Vouches]Buying up to 500mil[$1.30/mil]

    Buuuump.
     
< []Paypal Bank funned[] BUYING ALL YOUR GOLD [].80/mil[] | buying 37m for 37$ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site