Adblock breaks this site

Buying 150 Aussie dollars worth of RSGP.

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by verticalrush, Feb 18, 2011.

  1. verticalrush

    verticalrush Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2011
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 150 Aussie dollars worth of RSGP.

    G'day guys,

    My relatives from Australia sent 300 Aussie dollars red packet for Chinese New Year :)

    I'm going to spend 150 dollars of that on RSGP. I was wondering what is the BEST offer you guys can offer me and I'll see if its good for me to go ahead!

    Also because of the recents scams on paypal and all I will go 50/50 or use a Middleman which you must pay.

    You can check my vouches thread and my skilling thread to see if I'm legit or not. Please if you don't trust me at all do not post here.

    Same for my skilling services.

    Please post in this thread before adding my msn: [email protected]

    Cheers guys!
     
  2. Dylza08

    Dylza08 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2008
    Posts:
    541
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 150 Aussie dollars worth of RSGP.

    I can sell you 180M for 150 dollars mate ! Please PM me if interested ! :)
    Dylza08.
    I have 72 vouches.
     
  3. verticalrush

    verticalrush Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2011
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 150 Aussie dollars worth of RSGP.

    Wow that is a good deal! Hit me up on msn and we'll talk.
     
< Buying 30m Rsgp for 40$ {PAYPAL} | Need a perm Seller! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site