Buying 160m

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Mankstar, Feb 12, 2011.

Buying 160m
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 12, 2011 at 8:56 PM
  2. Mankstar
    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2011
    Posts:
    290
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Mankstar Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying 160m

    Hello, I am buying around 160M

    If you are trying to scam me like the last person did, Then do not bother.:mad:

    I am willing to go Mil by Mil as ''i wont be going first'' after what happened to my $90 which got scammed today.
    ( if it was you then just to let you know the police are now involved )

    all Payments will be made via Pay pal & pp alone.

    if you are interested feel free to pm me.
    If you are a Scammer Karma is just around the corner :p

    I'm also willing to vouch once the payment & transfer is complete.
    Would be appreciated if you could do the same in return.

    Thank-you. :)
     
< Buying 30M - $0.9 per Mill | [GoogleCheckout][MoneyBookers]Buying 80M for 80$[Amazon][PlayerAuctions] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site