Selling starter Def pure, Mauler and Main(?)

Discussion in 'Other PKing Builds/Skillers' started by Dr. Hobo, Apr 24, 2022.

Selling starter Def pure, Mauler and Main(?)
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 24, 2022 at 1:13 PM
  2. Dr. Hobo
    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2018
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    48

    Dr. Hobo Member

    Selling starter Def pure, Mauler and Main(?)

    All accounts were hand trained by me and I am the original and only owner of all 3.


    User name login, 10-15 years old, no recovery or emails ever set. Starter Mauler/Fishing alt. Has around $1.5m wealth:

    [​IMG]

    User name login, 10-15 years old, no recovery or emails ever set. Defense Pure has been trained in F2p only. Has around $70k wealth.

    [​IMG]

    Email login name. No recovery or emails ever set. Email address was made for this account and will be provided with account. Starter main/future bossing alt. Has most f2p quests done including dragon slayer. Has around $200k wealth.

    [​IMG]

    I have too many accounts on the go so I'm not looking for trades. OSRS GP only. Will sell as a bundle or individually. No price in mind and not to up to date on current values so make an offer!

    imgur.com
     
    Last edited: May 4, 2022
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 27, 2022 at 2:44 PM
  4. Dr. Hobo
    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2018
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    48

    Dr. Hobo Member

    Selling starter Def pure, Mauler and Main(?)

    All still available!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 29, 2022 at 11:10 PM
  6. Dr. Hobo
    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2018
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    48

    Dr. Hobo Member

  7. Unread #4 - May 4, 2022 at 11:44 PM
  8. Dr. Hobo
    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2018
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    48

    Dr. Hobo Member

  9. Unread #5 - Jul 8, 2022 at 2:52 AM
  10. DukeTheMuke
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2022
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    17

    DukeTheMuke Newcomer
    $5 USD Donor New

    Selling starter Def pure, Mauler and Main(?)

    I'm gonna be completely honest I've got zero clue what the prices are for accounts myself also but I'm looking for a Defense pure. 50m for the def pure?
     
< [25$] Selling Obby Pure starter - Defense Pure Starter | Buying 30/45/60 def obby mauler >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site