Adblock breaks this site

stalions firecaping sevrvices

Discussion in 'Archives' started by italianstalion001, Nov 19, 2007.

  1. italianstalion001

    italianstalion001 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    stalions firecaping sevrvices

    i will firecape for anyone who wants to it will cost only 600k and a vouche but u also need to supply armour weapons food and pots my aim sn is dipstickman001 and my msn is italianstalion001
     
  2. I Cody I

    I Cody I Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2007
    Posts:
    533
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    stalions firecaping sevrvices

    1. Get a little rep my MM,Training and other stuff before starting firecaping.
    2. Get a picture of your own cape *Other capes done if u have too.
    3. Maybe list up the skills needed.
    4. Put in more info about the cape in the thread..
     
  3. rs pl4y1n 4 l1fe

    rs pl4y1n 4 l1fe Member

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2007
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    stalions firecaping sevrvices

    pics plz
     
  4. rs pl4y1n 4 l1fe

    rs pl4y1n 4 l1fe Member

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2007
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    stalions firecaping sevrvices

    mycocks bigger than urs
     
  5. rs pl4y1n 4 l1fe

    rs pl4y1n 4 l1fe Member

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2007
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    stalions firecaping sevrvices

    why did u jouch for yourself
     
< Buying 3 Letterd Names | Heelp Plz !! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site